We take pride in offering quality Internal Steel Doors for replacing old and tired windows from the 1940s. Our aim with each and every project is to make sure our customer is left with a great set of doors and screens.
It has been said time and time again but the options are almost endless. The applications are endless.
For example, we often get asked to make internal partitions for wine cellars. Remember the wine cellar we did for Fiona Barratt Interiors? Also, check out the screens we installed recently (below).
Internal Steel Doors inspired by heritage windows | Slimline Steel
The beauty of this screen is its’ specification. Although it is internal we made the screen to external standard. This means double glazed units, external seals and weather proofing.
The reason for this is because the Wine Cellar is temperature controlled. This ensures that the bottles stay at the ideal temperature. Whoever lives here is going to have wonderful summer parties.
For more information on Internal Slim Steel Doors and Windows visit our product page: www.steelwindowanddoor.co.uk
Or if you know exactly what you want and would like to order now, visit www.steeldoors.online
Sliding | Pivot | Hinged
Steel Doors are available in a variety of configurations and openings.
Versatile and Lasting elegance, Internal Steel frames provide a trendy industrial look that stands the test of time. In fact, black steel frames have the ability to completely transform an interior space. Not only by adding character and style but by opening up areas and allowing maximum natural light.
Great for office partitions and shops.
Add a level of sound privacy by using acoustic laminate glass.
- An acoustic glass results in the noise transfer between the panes being greatly reduced because of the acoustic film interlayer. Noise can be cut down by over 40 decibels.
- Double glazed units also provide a level of acoustic insulation as the two panes of glass separated by a gas filled cavity works in a similar way to the acoustic film also cutting noise travel.
Not only for outside but for living spaces & more…
Next time you are planning a refurbishment, use steel framed doors and screens to divide rooms. Some of the benefits of using steel in you home:
- Slimline frames give an elegant look
- Large panes of glass allow natural light to enter
- Steel is STRONG, large oversized doors up to 3 metres in height
- Big selection of RAL colours, along with some metallic finishes like bronze
- We produce all our steel frames from recycled steel. Steel is green!
- Internal Steel Door profiles used for Hinged Doors | Pocket Doors | Pivot Doors | Sliding Doors & Internal Bifold Doors
Our advisors are always more than happy to help.